What Our Students Say
What have been the Strengths of the Roberts Nursing Program?
- Variety of clinical experiences and observational opportunities
- Christian perspective, wholistic teaching
- Community aspect, personable professors, small class sizes, amount of help available
- Encouraging us to think critically and to look at objectives
- Dedicated professors, clinical experiences, organized, good time management, caring staff
- The faculty are very caring and truly want us to succeed. I have made great relationships with the faculty.
Tell me about your experiences at Roberts:
"I learned so much with awesome professors who I have formed relationship with. I love the small class sizes."
"Roberts has provided a place for growth, laughter, memories, and learning. I am no longer the same person. And I like who I am now much better."
"I feel confident in taking my NCLEX and can't wait to start my nursing career!"
"I have gained many lasting relationships with friends and professors that have helped me through school, as well as will help in the future. The nursing program does a great job at helping us think critically about what we need to know in our career. Overall, I had a great experience."
"I love Roberts. I met my best friends here, found my faith here, and grew in all aspects of my life here. Roberts will always have a special place in my heart, even when I'm gone. It has formed me into the person I'm proud to say I am today. I would not have wanted to go anywhere else."