- Complete General Education requirements (60 hours)
- Complete the first five semesters of traditional Business Administration major requirements
- Earn a GPA of at least 3.0 and pass both Accounting I and Accounting II
- Means of transportation to Roberts Wesleyan satellite campus and GED 355 Internship I & II
- Meet with BHA advisor to document a plan for completion of degree
- Complete 2 customized internships
Accounting - Learn more about the Accounting & Information Management program at Roberts: build core business knowledge, complete an internship, and become a CMA.
Business Administration - Learn more about the Business Administration program at Roberts: pursue your interests, complete an internship, & experience greater employability.
Management and Social Entrepreneurship - Learn more about the Management & Social Entrepreneurship program at Roberts: build core business knowledge, & become the leader your community needs!
Marketing - Check out the Marketing program at Roberts Wesleyan University: sharpen your communication skills, focus your creativity & study core business concepts!
Sports Management and Marketing - Interested in a Sports Management Degree or Sports Marketing Degree? Roberts Wesleyan's Sports Management and Marketing program has you covered!
Department of Undergraduate Business - 585.594.6571 - firstname.lastname@example.org