Graduates from our Accounting & Information Management program have been hired at numerous for profit and non-profit organizations leading to diverse career opportunities.
Take a look at what some of our recent graduates are up to:
|Company||Job Title||Graduation Year|
|Roberts Wesleyan College||Financial Aid Specialist||2013|
|Arnold Magnetics||Cost Accountant||2012|
|Paychex Inc.||Agency Enrollment Specialist||2010|
At Roberts, I found gracious friends for life, great people packed with abundant knowledge, garbage plates that can last over 2 meals….. Most importantly, however, I found new desires for my life and gained more understandings of who I was created to be.
As an international student, I experienced a group of people who so excelled at loving others, that I would have never been able to find a more inclusive place than Roberts.
I believe the way that my experience at Roberts shaped my character will not fade away, and only serve as a foundation as I continue to add more stories in my journal of life.
“The professors set the business department, and more specifically the accounting program, apart from other educational institutions. Roberts is challenging because the professors call students up to a high level. Nearly 10 years later, I value the relationships I created with a handful of professors in the business department.”
Click to see where our Grads are working.
- Senior Director of Tax & Treasury at Paychex
- VP of Corporate Taxes at Bausch & Lomb
- Senior Manager for Risk Advisory at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Director of Finance at Eastman School of Music at University of Rochester
- Partner at The Bonadio Group
- Director of Corporate Audit Analytics & Compliance at Pfizer
- Financial Investigator at Manhattan District Attorney
- Auditor at New York State Comptroller
- Partner at Allied Financial Partners
- Manager of Contract Manufacturing at LiDestri Food & Beverage
- Director of Finance at Genesis Conference of the Free Methodist Church
- Controller at WHEC-TV 10 NBC
- Field Auditor at the Office of Public Integrity for the City of Rochester
- Financial Analyst at Corning Inc.
- Staff Accountant at Insero & Co. CPA’s
- VP Treasury Controller at JPMorgan Chase
- Technology Risk Senior Analyst at First Niagara Bank
- Security Specialist at GreyCastle Security
- Financial Analyst at The School District of Philadelphia
- Principal at Nexo Group, LLC
- Advisory Consultant at Deloitte