- AICPA This Way to CPA https://www.thiswaytocpa.com/
- CPA evolution by AICPA and NASBA https://www.evolutionofcpa.org/
- AICPA competency framework https://www.cgma.org/resources/tools/cgma-competency-framework.html
- NYSSCPA Next Gen https://www.nysscpa.org/nextgen#sthash.wqvAGmxt.fMi1Ze2P.dpbs
- NYS CPA initial license http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/cpa/cpalic.htm#edu
- RBJ Reader Ranking “Best Undergraduate Program” 2018/2019 https://www.roberts.edu/news?id=3236
- SAP Lab North America Academic Alliance https://www.sap.com/corporate/en/company/innovation/next-gen-innovation-platform/university-alliances.html
- Enactus https://www.roberts.edu/department-of-undergraduate-business/enactus/
- Roadtrip Nation – Make It Balance (Accounting Profession) https://roadtripnation.com/roadtrip/audit
- CMA https://www.imanet.org/cma-certification?ssopc=1
- CGMA https://www.cgma.org/
- CIA https://na.theiia.org/certification/CIA-Certification/Pages/CIA-Certification.aspx
- CFE https://www.acfe.com/membership-certification.aspx
- CISA https://www.isaca.org/credentialing/cisa
- Test Prep Insight Scholarship https://testprepinsight.com/go/cpa-prep-scholarship/
Business Administration - Learn more about the Business Administration program at Roberts: pursue your interests, complete an internship, & experience greater employability.
Economic Crime Investigation - The Economic Crime Investigation program is an interdisciplinary major that blends courses from Criminal Justice, Accounting, and Computer Science, giving students a firm foundation in the procedures of criminal investigation and preparation of evidence for the justice system.
Management and Social Entrepreneurship - Learn more about the Management & Social Entrepreneurship program at Roberts: build core business knowledge, & become the leader your community needs!
Marketing - Check out the Marketing program at Roberts Wesleyan College: sharpen your communication skills, focus your creativity & study core business concepts!
Organizational Management, B.S. - Our Organizational Management program helps working professionals use existing expertise to take their career to the next level. Get an applied management degree in 12 to 24 months!
Sports Management and Marketing - Interested in a Sports Management Degree or Sports Marketing Degree? Roberts Wesleyan's Sports Management and Marketing program has you covered!
Strategic Leadership, M.S. - The Master’s in Strategic Leadership (MSL) builds on a foundation in business administration coursework, similar to an MBA, but with a unique leadership focus that cultivates critical thinking, strategic agility, ethical decision-making, visioning, and the integration of core business operations. Working professionals can complete this degree in just 18 months, 1 night a week or online!
Department of Undergraduate Business - 585.594.6571 - firstname.lastname@example.org