Course descriptions coming soon.
Common Professional Core (38 hours):
- ACC 201 - Principles of Accounting I
- ACC 201L – Principles of Accounting I Lab
- ACC 202 – Principles of Accounting II
- ACC 202L – Principles of Accounting II Lab
- BUA 210 – Business Law I
- BUA 321 – Corporate Finance
- BUA/SOC 341 – The Leadership Challenge
- BUA 380 – International Business
- ECN 202 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECN 205 – Personal Economics
- MGT 201 – Principles of Management and Social Entrepreneurship
- MGT 420 – Strategic Management
- MKT 201 – Principles of Marketing
- MTH 200 – Statistics
Accounting Requirements (33 hours):
- ACC 301 – Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 302 – Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC 311 – Managerial Accounting
- ACC 312 – Tax Accounting
- ACC 325 – Accounting Internship Preparation
- ACC 330 - Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 340 - Forensic Accounting
- ACC 410 – Advanced Accounting
- ACC 411 – Audit and Control
- ACC 450 – Accounting Internship Experience
- BUA 211 – Business Law II
- CSC 103 – Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- CSC 104 – Introduction to Microsoft Access
- CSC 203 – Intermediate Excel: Data Analysis & Modeling
Business Administration - Learn more about the Business Administration program at Roberts: pursue your interests, complete an internship, & experience greater employability.
Economic Crime Investigation - The Economic Crime Investigation program is an interdisciplinary major that blends courses from Criminal Justice, Accounting, and Computer Science, giving students a firm foundation in the procedures of criminal investigation and preparation of evidence for the justice system.
Management and Social Entrepreneurship - Learn more about the Management & Social Entrepreneurship program at Roberts: build core business knowledge, & become the leader your community needs!
Marketing - Check out the Marketing program at Roberts Wesleyan College: sharpen your communication skills, focus your creativity & study core business concepts!
Organizational Management, B.S. - Our Organizational Management program helps working professionals use existing expertise to take their career to the next level. Get an applied management degree in 12 to 24 months!
Sports Management and Marketing - Interested in a Sports Management Degree or Sports Marketing Degree? Roberts Wesleyan's Sports Management and Marketing program has you covered!
Strategic Leadership, M.S. - The Master’s in Strategic Leadership (MSL) builds on a foundation in business administration coursework, similar to an MBA, but with a unique leadership focus that cultivates critical thinking, strategic agility, ethical decision-making, visioning, and the integration of core business operations. Working professionals can complete this degree in just 18 months, 1 night a week or online!
Department of Undergraduate Business - 585.594.6571 - email@example.com