English Language Institute
The Roberts Wesleyan College’s English Language Institute (ELI) is an Intensive English Program focused in developing student’s language and cultural competencies. Semesters operate year-round (Fall, Spring, Summer), and offer approximately 25 hours of class time per week, experiential learning opportunities, and integrated programming with traditional students. Upon successful completion of the ELI, students can matriculate into any of Roberts Wesleyan College’s majors.
Distinctions of our Program
- Small class sizes
- Placement testing
- Academic supports, including tutoring
- Native English speaking faculty
- On campus residences, increasing opportunities for language and social growth.
- Experiential learning through off-campus trips to nearby points of interest
- Certificates issued upon successful completion of each level and diploma upon successful completion of Level 6
- Acceptance into undergraduate programs upon completion of Level 6
The English Language Institute (ELI) of Roberts Wesleyan College aims to foster the acquisition of language and culture through learning environments that are intellectually rigorous and spiritually grounded. The ELI serves speakers of other languages in meeting their goals of communicative and cultural competencies through superior language instruction, cultural experiences, and intensive academic, social, and emotional support. The ELI provides a Global Perspective to the Roberts Wesleyan community by enhancing our international student population and facilitating cross-cultural relationships.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of your passport.