Steps toward Dual Enrollment:
- Complete the Part-time Application.
- Discuss the class that you are considering taking with your parents and your school counselor. Note that Dual Enrollment students should not take classes above the 200 level. You can view the full list of available courses here.
- Once you have received your acceptance letter from the Office of Admissions, please contact your admissions counselor to register for your class. While you are on campus, you can stop by Campus Security and receive your student ID and parking permit if needed.
- Congratulations! You are now a part-time student at Roberts. Be sure to note the time, days and location of your class.
- Books for your class can be purchased in our campus bookstore location in the upper level of the Voller Athletic Center.
For further information, contact the Office of Admissions.
If you'd like to take Roberts courses at your school, direct your high school counselor or administrator to find more information on this page.