Admission to the Academic Research & Leadership Honors Program is by invitation. Rising juniors and accepted transfer students meeting the following criteria are invited to complete the application process:
- Evidence of strong academic performance as indicated by college GPA.
- Demonstration of strong writing skills as evidenced in the application
Students meeting these criteria will be invited to complete the application process.
- Submit the online application, including a 250-word personal statement on why you are interested in the program.
- Provide the name and contact information of two references. At least one must be academic.
- Complete a phone or in-person interview.