Multicultural Student Success
What is the role of the Director of Multicultural Student Success?
- Listen to respond to and represent the interests and needs of multicultural students.
- Facilitate personal and academic growth for students of color with mentoring, support and referrals
- Provide guidance, leadership, and support for the multicultural student leaders
- Promote multicultural education, events, and programs for the college community.
On Campus Resources
- The Learning Center promotes academic growth through tutoring groups and strategies that improve studying, organization, critical thinking, writing, and a host of other skills useful for academic success.
- Career Development empowers students by connecting them with the resources in finding gainful employment.
See list (PDF) for scholarships specifically for multicultural students.