Students, we know this is a time of change and transition for you not only academically but physically and mentally as well. As a result, we are committed to give you as many tools as we can to get through this time being as healthy and mentally well as you can. Please see the list below for some helpful resources.
- What To Do If You're A Student Displaced or Disrupted by the Coronavirus Pandemic
- CDC Mental Health Recommendations
- COVID-19 Lockdown Guide: How to Manage Anxiety and Isolation During Quarantine
- 7 Strategies to Deal with Coronavirus Anxiety
Families, we know that you need resources to deal with the current changes in our lives and on our campus just as much (if not more) than our students do. Please see the list below for some helpful resources from the Roberts Counseling Center to stay well and support your student during these times.
- The Child Mind Institute (childmind.org) is also releasing a daily video with tips for parents on how to cope with the lifestyle we are currently in. This is for children of all age ranges, but are still helpful for parents of young adult students.