It's probably been a stressful few months for you, and we want to help make the transition from Medaille University to Roberts Wesleyan University super easy. What is important to you is important to us - keeping you on time to graduate with the degree you've been working toward.
Let's Get Started!
First things first. Tai Aderounmu is your first point of contact at Roberts. He’ll ensure you get the information you need and can get to the right person to pursue your program completion, whether associates, bachelors, masters or doctoral. Here is his direct line 585-594-6760, and his cell phone number is 585-496-4474. Or you can email him at email@example.com if you prefer! In fact - you may have already received an introductory email through President Lori Quigley with Tai’s contact information, asking you to consider Roberts Wesleyan University as your Teach-Out school for the Fall 2023 semester.
Start Your Transfer Now!
If you are an undergraduate student, simply complete the Roberts Rapid Application and send your official Medaille transcript to Tai!
For all other applications, click here:
Need Financial Aid?
Good news: We will match or reduce your out-of-pocket costs as part of the Teach-Out program!
If you filed the 2023-2024 FAFSA, please add Roberts school code 002805 to your school's list. And send your 2022-23 Medaille financial aid award letter to Tai so he can connect with Student Financial Services on your behalf.
It’s All About You!
We want to learn more about you and to do that, we are going to ask you about your career goals and aspirations. As we said earlier, keeping you on time to graduate is as important to us as it is to you. So, are also going to fill you in on:
- available transfer programs of study (see table below)
- course equivalencies
- matching or reducing out-of-pocket costs
- financial aid awards
- teach-out agreement with Medaille
- housing & carryover roommate preferences from Medaille
- living in Rochester
- competing on a DII athletic team
- extra-curricular or athletics
Available Programs of Study
Medaille University & Roberts Wesleyan University Teach-out Agreement Program Equivalencies
|Medaille University Program Title and Degree||Roberts Wesleyan University Equivalent Program|
|Accounting BS||Accounting BS|
|Adolescent Education BSED||Adolescent Education BSED|
|Adolescent Education MSED||Adolescent Education MSED|
|Applied Math BS||Math BS|
|Biology BS||Biology BS|
|Business Administration BS||Business Administration BS|
|Business Administration MBA||Strategic Leadership MSL|
|Clinical Psychology PSYD||Clinical Psychology PSYD|
|Communication BS||Communication BS|
|Criminal Justice BS||Criminal Justice BS|
|Early Childhood & Childhood Education BSED||Early Childhood & Childhood Education BSED|
|Elementary Education MSED||Childhood and Special Education MED|
|English BA||English BA|
|Esports Management BS||Esports Management BS|
|General Studies AS||Arts and Culture AS|
|General Studies BS||Cross Disciplinary Studies BA/BS|
|Health Information Management BPS||Health Administration BS|
|Homeland Security BS||Homeland Security and Applied Intelligence BS|
|Liberal Studies AS||Arts and Culture AS|
|Literacy MSED||Literacy MED|
|Math BS||Math BS|
|Organizational Leadership MA||Strategic Leadership MSL|
|Psychology BA||Psychology BA|
|Psychology MA||Psychology MS|
|Sport Communications BS||Sports Management & Marketing BS|
|Sport Management BS||Sports Management & Marketing BS|
|Students With Disabilities MSED||Special Education MED|
Find Out More
Letter from Roberts Wesleyan to Medaille Students
Information Sessions (Zoom):
- Graduate Education (Literacy and Special Education): Tuesday, May 30 @ 3:30 p.m. - Register
- Degree Completion (Education, Social Work, Business, Healthcare Administration): Tuesday, May 30 @ 6:00 p.m. - Register
- Graduate Education (Initial Certification-Early Childhood, Childhood, Adolescent dual certification with SWD): Wednesday, May 31 @ 5:00 p.m. - Register
- Graduate Psychology (PsyD and MS): Thursday, June 1 @ 3:30 p.m. - Register
- Graduate Education (Initial Certification-Early Childhood, Childhood, Adolescent dual certification with SWD): Saturday, June 3 @ 10:30 p.m. - Register
- General Undergraduate session - Virtual: Friday, June 2 @ 3 - 5:00 p.m. - Register
Information Session (on Medaille Campus - Lecture Hall):
- Graduate Education (Literacy and Special Education): Monday, June 5 @ 5:30 p.m. - Register
- Graduate Education (Initial Certification-Early Childhood, Childhood, Adolescent dual certification with SWD): Monday, June 5 @ 6:00 p.m. - Register
- Graduate Psychology (PsyD and MS): Monday, June 5 @ 7:00 p.m. - Register
- General Undergraduate session: Monday, June 5 @ 12 - 3 p.m.- Register
Information Session (at Roberts Wesleyan University):
- Graduate: Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 10:00 p.m. - Register
- Undergraduate: Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 10 - 12:00 p.m. - Register
Next Steps - Come Visit!
For almost all of our accepted students, a visit to Roberts confirms that this is the place for them. Here you'll experience a peaceful but lively campus, beautiful surroundings, lots to do, and plenty of friendly and supportive faculty, staff, and classmates you'll soon call your friends.
If you want to visit but need help with travel costs, let us know. We can help you find your way here.