How to Register
- Returning students will receive the registration form in the mail the week of August 22, 2016.
- Fill out and return the form (with payment) by September 9, 2016.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee: $10.00 per student / $20.00 max family.
- You will receive an invoice in the mail mid-October (for fall term) and mid-January (for spring term).
- Second-term (spring) registration will roll over automatically from the fall term, unless the coordinator or instructor is notified of withdrawal (see withdrawal policy).
NEW Referral Discount for Returning Students!
Have a friend who might be interested in music lessons? For each friend you refer that signs up for lessons, you get a month free ($88 savings). Referred student must register for at least one full term (17 weeks). This discount is for a limited time only.
Check back in May 2017 for summer registration information.
Please call the RCMS office at (585) 594-6101 or email email@example.com.
Roberts Community Music School (RCMS)
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624