Pathway - Cost

Financial Information is available through the Pathway Coordinator: Karen Snook

Tuition and Fees

  • 2016-2017 Tuition: $412/hr
    • 3 credit course = $1,236
    • 4 credit course = $1,648
  • Professional Development non-credit tuition: $250/course

Special Pricing Situations

  • Certified Management Accountant (CMA) prep-course
    The CMA prep-courses are 1.5 credit hours and billed at $618.oo per course.
    The Writer's Workshop is a non-credit bearing course with a flat fee of $300.
  • Courses with Lab
    A lab fee may be charged for courses that require a lab. Please consult the Pathway Schedule for all fees or contact the Pathway Program Coordinator with questions (

NOTE: Depending on your situation, Pathway courses may or may not be covered by Financial Aid. Please work with the Pathway Program Coordinator, your bachelor's degree-completion program coordinator and/or the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility for Financial Aid.

Financial Aid

A student taking 6 credit hours may be eligible to receive Financial Aid.

Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) available at available January 1st for the following academic year. The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.

  • Federal Grants & Loans – Complete your FAFSA application to determine eligibility for Federal PELL grants and Direct Loans
  • NYS Grants (TAP) - The Tuition Assistance Program is available for eligible legal residents of New York State. Complete a TAP application online at or direct your questions to New York Higher Education at 1-888-697-4372.
  • Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit
  • Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
  • Private/Alternative Loans - A private student loan (also known as an alternative loan) is available to students to cover the cost of their program, after all federal and state assistance is exhausted. Application is made directly with the lender of your choice. It is important to understand all of the terms associated with a loan before you choose one. Information regarding available loan options can be found here or at

Contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions:

585-594-6150 or