All student travel must follow the
guidelines put forth in the Roberts Wesleyan College Off-Campus
- All trips must have 2 adult leaders (as needed, a student may
be designated by primary leader).
- All trips must have minimum of 5 students participating before
final approval of trip is given.
- Student-to-leader ratio should be 10/1 and ratio should be
- Only RWC or NES registered students, employees, spouses of
employees, and alumni may attend off campus programs.
- Adult friends of RWC or NES may attend if their travel is
related to the purpose of the trip.
- The Risk Management Office should have the following for all
off- campus student travel 10 business days before departure:
- List of students attending, dates, and location of trip
- Emergency contact information for all leaders and students
- Detailed travel and lodging documentation
- Copies of passports and visas (if applicable)
- Original health form, limited power of attorney (if applicable)
and release of legal liability forms.
The Risk Management Office will supply
emergency contact information cards once all required documentation