||Roberts Wesleyan College
||2301 Westside Drive
||Rochester, NY 14624
||Monday - Friday 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
||Saturday by request only.
||During the summer the office closes Friday at 3:30 PM.
Directions to the Office of Admissions
From the East:
- Take Thruway 90 to Exit 45, 490 West
- Take 490 West to Exit 7B (Route 33 West)
- After 4.5 miles on Route 33 West, turn right at the light at the corner of Buffalo Road and Westside Drive
- Turn at first left after Voller Athletic Center into visitor parking at the Rinker Community Service Center
From the South:
- Take 390 North to 490 West
- Follow directions coming from the East
- From the West:
- Take Thruway 90 to Exit 47 (I-490/LeRoy)
- Pick up 490 East to Exit 4 (North Chili)
- Turn left onto Route 259
- Go to light at first intersection, turn right on to Route 33 (Buffalo Road)
- Follow Route 33 (Buffalo Road) past Pearce Memorial Church and turn left into the college at the Chesbrough Drive entrance
- Continue along Chesbrough Drive to the Rinker Community Service Center
Click here for an online map of our campus or download the PDF version here.
The Office of Admissions is located on the upper level of the Rinker Community Service Center.
If you need overnight accomodations here is a list of local hotels to choose from.