Canadian Students

Canadian students are warmly welcomed at Roberts Wesleyan College.  In fact, our Canadian students and graduates have been active contributors to the Roberts Community.  They have been student body presidents, resident assistants, student athletes, mission trip leaders and have gone on to be leaders in their communities and the world.

Why Choose Roberts

We are a Christian college!

In the U.S., colleges and universities both offer bachelor degrees.  At Roberts Wesleyan College we also offer numerous graduate degrees.  As a Christian college, then, you will not only receive a 4-year bachelor degree, you will receive that education in a community committed to Christ.

We are close!

  • Roberts is a mere 3 1/2 hours from Toronto
  • 2 hours from Niagara Falls
  • 5 1/2 hours from Ottawa

Canadian Dollar at Par!

In an effort to ease the transition for our Canadian students we do offer Canadians dollar at par.  We also offer academic scholarship based on your high school grade average.  For more information on academic scholarships visit grants and scholarships.

Crossing At The Border

All international students including Canadians are required by US Immigration to process an I-20.  The Office of Admissions will send you the International Student Financial Statement (ISFS) with your offer of admissions.  The ISFS is needed to be completed prior to processing a student’s I-20.

What is an I-20?

The Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status for Academic and Language Students is commonly referred to as the I-20 (officially Form I-20A-B). The purpose of the I-20 is to enable a foreign student to apply for a student visa (F-1) to enter the United States to begin a program of study. It is also the document that allows a student to stay in the United States to study. Therefore, students from countries that do not need to apply for a visa, such as Canada, still must possess an I-20. The third page must be signed once every school year by one of Robert’s Designated School Officials (Gale Lynch or Lesa Kohr, Registrar) before you travel outside the United States.