Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Welcome!
We are pleased that you are considering Roberts Wesleyan College! As an international student, you will contribute greatly to our campus community. We are confident that you will gain a great deal as well from your Roberts Wesleyan College experience.
Applying to Roberts Wesleyan College as an international student involves several steps.
Becoming an international student at Roberts Wesleyan College:
- Complete the Application
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official academic records including:
Meet English language proficiency by at least one of the following:
- Evidence of courses or subjects completed and grades earned during the four years preceding university.
- Students transferring from another university must provide evidence of courses or subjects completed, grades earned, and duration of each course during university study. These transcripts must be in English. In some cases transcripts from countries other than the US will need to be evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
Send completed application, two letters of recommendation, TOEFL Scores (or SAT/ACT), and official academic records to the Office of Admissions at Roberts Wesleyan College.
Submit a copy of your passport
- Minimum TOEFL score of 540 (paper-based), 215 (computer-based), or 75 (internet-based).
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Minimum SAT score of 450 on the Critical Reading section.
- Minimum ACT score of 18 on the English section.
- If requirements are not met, students may enroll in the English Language Institute (ELI) program at Roberts Wesleyan College.
*All documents must be in English
Admitted students will receive an International Student Financial Statement (ISFS) along with their acceptance letter. The International Student Financial Statement, must be completed and returned to the Office of Admissions in order to receive an I-20.
Submit Enrolling and Housing forms and deposit of $250. The International Admissions Counselor, JP Anderson and the Global Education Coordinator, Gale Lynch assist international students through the transition to Roberts Wesleyan College.
Additional Resources for International Students
Roberts Wesleyan International Student Brochure