Campus-Based Aid

The Federal SEOG, Federal Perkins Loan, and Federal CWS are called campus-based programs because they are administered directly by the Office of Financial Aid.

How much aid a student receives from each of these programs depends on financial need and the availability of funds. Unlike the Federal Pell Grant and Federal Direct Loan programs, which provide funds to every eligible student, Roberts Wesleyan College receives a certain amount of funds for each campus-based program every year. When that money is gone, no more awards can be made from that program for that year.

Back: Federal Loans