Roberts Wesleyan College & Northeastern Seminary in partnership with SCRIP-SAFE International provides twenty-four hour access to online transcript ordering through a secure website. This partnership allows Roberts/NES to provide delivery of your transcript via postal service or electronic means. You may also upload up to 5 documents to be delivered with the transcript.
ALL financial obligations to Roberts Wesleyan College/Northeastern Seminary must be cleared before transcripts are sent.
If you attended both RWC & NES, use the online request process of the most recent school of enrollment.
Note: Grades will be posted approximately 1 week after the last day of the semester. Degree Conferral dates will be posted to the transcript around the 2nd week of June, September, and January.
Online (Electronic or Paper Transcript):
The transcript will cost $9.00 for postal service and $7.00 for electronic delivery for each recipient (transcript addressee). Order updates are emailed to you and you can also check your order status and history online through the SCRIP-SAFE website.
Order your transcript at Transcripts on Demand by SCRIP-SAFE International
Roberts Wesleyan College - click here to login and request your transcript
Northeastern Seminary - click here to login and request your transcript
NOTE: Student is responsible for ensuring accurate email addresses and that the receiver will accept the electronic transcript as official. Students sending a transcript to themselves will include an "Issued to Student" watermark.
Transcripts are never delivered by email. Email is used to notify the receiver that a transcript is ready for them to retrieve from a secure Web site. If the transcript is not retrieved within 14-days the link to the web site expires.
Received transcripts are purged from eScrip-Safe within 48 hours after they are initially viewed. The receiver is encouraged to retain the PDF transcript as a saved document on their desktop or network, or as a printed copy. Some email carriers read the
email notification as spam/junk, check these folders for the email.
Student issued requests via electronic delivery – upon
receiving the transcript the individual can print multiple copies from the
saved pdf file, thus, if you want two copies you do not need to make
Alternative (Paper Transcript ONLY):
Transcripts may also be ordered in-Person, by fax, or by mail to the Office of Registration at Roberts Wesleyan College. The cost is $9.00 per request. Complete and return the request form and credit card payment form (if applicable) to the Registration Office. Transcript requests may not be taken over the phone. Acceptable payment methods include: personal check, money order, credit card, or cash. Make checks payable to Roberts Wesleyan College.
Use a separate form for each recipient/addressee. Only one credit card payment form needed if multiple recipients/addresses.
Click here for printable transcript request form
Click here for transcript credit card form
Send the completed form(s) to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Office of Registration
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Fax the completed forms to:
Email the completed forms to:
NOTE: Scanned copies of the request form are acceptable ONLY if the student's signature is present.
- The first time you use the online service you will need to establish an account. Federal Law requires your signature in order to release your academic records, you must complete a Consent Form and return it as directed before your first request can be processed. The signed Consent Form remains on file with SCRIP-SAFE to cover your future Roberts’/NES transcript requests through this service.
- SCRIP-SAFE service allows you to check the status of your transcript request at any time by logging on to Transcripts on Demand and selecting the “Review Past Orders” tab. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
- Through the Transcripts on Demand system you will pay for your transcript via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). SCRIP-SAFE uses the most current security available to protect your credit card and personal information.
- Typically transcripts will be processed within two days of receiving the request. However, during peak periods this time frame may be longer. Please allow adequate time for the transcript to be processed if you have a deadline.
- Transcripts may be delayed due to outstanding financial obligations to Roberts/NES including but not limited to: financial, library fine, or parking fine.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by a third party unless the student has given written authorization with the request.
- A photo ID is required when picking up transcripts.
- Transcript requests include all Roberts Wesleyan College & Northeastern Seminary records.
- For more answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding electronic transcripts you can visit the SCRIP-SAFE website.