"From the first day, the course content was immediately applicable. The curriculum was so timely and it helped me face significant issues. The value to my organization is incalculable -- we are a stronger agency because of this program. I now face the future with renewed confidence."
-Geoffrey Smith, Executive Director, Rochester Youth for Christ
- Classes meet one night a week for 17 weeks from 6-10 p.m., at the Ad Council offices in Village Gate
- Textbooks, course materials, and meals are provided
- The cohort-based class model provides an interactive learning forum and a valuable network of diversified professionals
- Curriculum is written and delivered by experienced nonprofit professionals
- Intentionally designed to capture an audience at all educational levels; coursework serves as non-credit bearing CEU's (Continuing Education Units)
- Immediate learning outcomes for the student and valuable deliverables to the organization