The Ad Council of Rochester and Roberts Wesleyan College have partnered to deliver a unique certificate program, tailored to develop the careers, expertise, and service capabilities of current and emerging leaders in nonprofit organizations. Students and their organizations both benefit from this flexible and affordable program; the capstone project is a strategic insight and sustainability plan for the learner’s organization.
- 17 weeks to completion
- Meets 1 night a week
- Tuition includes cost of books
- Offered at the Ad Council offices at Village Gate in Rochester
- Practical deliverables: Organization Lifecycle Audit, Strategy Audit, Sustainability Plan and Individual Leadership Development Plan
The next cohort will start January 2014!
To learn how the Certificate in Startegic Nonprofit Leadership can help you lead your nonprofit further, please register for one of our upcoming information sessions:
- Wednesday, November 13th 2013 (6pm - 7pm) @ the Ad Council Offices (Village Gate)
- Tuesday, December 10th 2013 (6pm - 7pm) @ the Ad Council Offices (Village Gate)
To register for the next information session or inquire about the certificate program, please contact our Enrollment Counselor:
585.594.6024 or GRADBUSINESS@roberts.edu