Enterprise Global Program Leadership, Xerox Services
- BUS 504 Strategic Audit Workshop
- BUS 510 Organization Diagnosis and Change Management
- BUS 515 Financial Management
- BUS 560 Strategic Management
- M.S. in Strategic Management | Roberts Wesleyan College
- B.S. in Physics / Business | Lycoming College
James Kerwin is an adjunct professor of business at Roberts Wesleyan College, where he has served since 2003. James earned his B.S. in Physics from Lycoming College and Masters of Strategic Management from Roberts Wesleyan College. James currently teaches the Strategic Management Workshop, Organizational Diagnosis/Change, Financial Management and Strategic Management in the graduate strategic leadership program.
In recognition of his teaching effectiveness, James has been the recipient of the Outstanding Faculty Award from graduate business students on several occasions.
Living all of his life in Western New York, James and his wife, Melissa, have been married for 29 years and have three children. James enjoys vacationing with family at Myrtle Beach along with camping/hiking/kayaking in the Adirondacks.