Concentration in Digital Video
This curriculum encompasses and explores all aspects of digital motion media from traditional video production, including Television and Film concepts, to the emerging fields of independent web based content.
Depending on the interest and commitment of the individual student, professional opportunities include work as a:
- Studio Artist
- Independent Film Maker
- Digital Storyteller
- Online Media Producer
- Video Editor
- Commercial or Independent Video Producer
- Work in lighting and sound design
In whatever capacity they work, graduates bring critical thinking and technical strategies relevant to contemporary media and the media arts to their profession.
Preparing students for the world of contemporary media is an important consideration of the department thus students in the video concentration are expected to complete a professional internship in their area of interest.
- Graphic Design 1
- Introduction to Digital Photo/Imaging
- Time, Motion & Communication
- Introduction to Digital Video
- Digital Video 2 - Documentary
- Digital Video 3 - Narrative and Digial Storytelling
- The Art of Film
- Introduction to Web Design
For more information contact Assistant Professor Romy Hosford: Hosford_Romy@roberts.edu
Below is an example of a motion infographic created by a student in
Art 274- Time, Motion, Communication.
Loading the player...