At the undergraduate level, admissions for current undergraduates and transfer students is handled by the Admissions Office of the College. All undergraduate students are eligible for admission to the Division of Teacher Education after successful completion of no less than one semester of study at Roberts Wesleyan College. Acceptance into the Division of Teacher Education requires:
- Complete two courses in the division of Teacher Education.
- Must have and maintain at least a 2.7 overall GPA.
- Must have a "C+" or better in EDU 190 and EDU 202.
- Must have a “B-“ or better in all required 200 & 300 and above education courses
- A writing test
- Three references
- “C” or better in Principles of Writing and Principles of Speech
Transfer students are urged to contact the Division of Teacher Education at (585) 594-6448 to make an appointment as soon as possible after acceptance to the College. A detailed transcript review with the Director of Undergraduate Programs must be completed prior to taking courses within the Division of Teacher Education offerings.
To apply visit the Undergraduate Admissions website