Receive the same quality education from Roberts' innovative program while earning your master's online.
Special Education Online
Earn your M.Ed. in Special Education online. This option has suited students who are unable to participate in class face to face one night per week due to work or family needs and commitments, distance, or preference.
Online Program Highlights
- Topics and assignments mirror a face-to-face class
- Asynchronous format, with a few online meetings for presentations or group activities
- Flexible study schedule with structured assignments and accountability for posting deadlines
- Professors interact with group and individual students
- All students participate by reading and responding to discussion postings
- Cohort adds support and builds professional network
The flexibility allowed by using this option gives students time to reflect on their own comments or those of others. Students often comment on the significant depth of learning by using the online option.
585.594.6146 or TEACHER_EDUCATION@roberts.edu