Financial Information is available through the Director of Marketing & Recruitment: Paul Ziegler
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition: $712/hr
- One-Time Student Fee: $350
- Includes processing fees, parking and other administrative fees
- Application Fee: $35
Total tuition for classes beginning in the 2013-14 academic year are $27,768.
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.
Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) available at www.fafsa.ed.gov available January 1st for the following academic year. The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Federal Direct Loans – Complete your FAFSA application to determine eligibility
- Direct Subsidized – Available for up to $8,500 per year
- Direct Unsubsidized – Available for up to $12,000 per year
- Grad PLUS – Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS Request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov
- Alternative Educational Loans – Market-rate loans may be obtained from a bank in addition to the loans mentioned above. Terms vary by lender. If this type of loan is necessary, please contact the office Office of Financial Aid for assistance in determining which lender can best meet your needs.
- Scholarships - Roberts Wesleyan College alumni are eligible for a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into a graduate Teacher Education program. Need Based Scholarships are also available. Contact Paul Ziegler to receive an application.
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligilbe veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions
585-594-6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org