Prepare for New York State teaching certification and earn a Master of Education degree in Childhood and Special Education (Grades 1-6) or Adolescence in an affordable and flexible dual certification program developed for timeconstrained adults. Instructional best practices, combined with core content, are studied and applied to classroom learning, field experiences, and student teaching. Personal attention from caring faculty and comprehensive support services—including test review, interview preparation, certification coordination and placement services—help our students succeed in making a difference in the lives of children and young adults.
MASTER OF EDUCATION leading to INITIAL CERTIFICATION
- Earn dual certification in 16 months
- Full-and part-time options
- Evening classes, small class size
- Exceptional support from faculty and staff, with test prep and career placement services
- Accredited by Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
If you have a bachelor’s degree and want to change your career to teaching, or need to complete your professional certification, contact us today at:
585.594.6146 or TEACHER_EDUCATION@roberts.edu
Learn more about the Initial Childhood & Special Education Program or review the program course of study.