Loading the player...
The Master of Social Work has a vision to lead the advancement of integrating Christian faith with social work practice, scholarship, and service locally, nationally and internationally. The mission of the program is to provide a creative and supportive learning environment that integrates Christian faith and equips students to master requisite practice competencies while encouraging compassionate service. The program offers concentrations in both Child and Family and Mental Health, preparing students for exemplary service and leadership in private and public agencies.
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Two year full-time or four year part-time program
- Advanced standing (full and part-time)
- Spiritually-enriched ecological systems model
- Small class sizes, with late afternoon and evening classes
- Caring, supportive faculty committed to your success
- Personalized academic advisement
- Field experiences
- Cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary courses
- Research opportunities
- Financial aid available
If you want to make a difference in the lives of those who need it, contact us today at:
585.594.6011 or GRADSOCIALWORK@roberts.edu