Crofford, LCSW, Ph.D.
Associate Proffessor of Social Work
- PhD, University at Buffalo, School of Social Work 2007
- MSW, University at Buffalo, School of Social Work 1996
- BSW, Eastern Nazarene College, 1992
- Recent Presentations: Factors Associated with Admission to a Day School/Treatment Program
- Professional Involvement: CSWE, APT (Association for Play Therapy), Board of Directors (Christian Central Academy)
- Courses Teaching at RWC: Child and Family Multi-Dimensional Assessment, Child and Family Interventions, Social Welfare Policy and Services, Play Therapy, Advanced Standing Seminar
Husband (Chad), Children, Mikayla (10) and Jeremiah (7)
Being with my family, going to the gym, playing sports, music, volunteering at church and at my children's school.