Welcome to the world of undergraduate Psychology at Roberts Wesleyan. We have a wonderful team of faculty who love the Lord and love to teach Psychology. They are committed to integrating the Christian faith into their teaching, so that you can understand the fullness of God’s truth as it interfaces with Psychology.
The programs we offer are:
- Psychologists assist people with a broad variety of needs.
- Psychology is both a science and a human service profession.
- Some psychologists do research with the goal of understanding people better.
- Many more psychologists work with people in a great variety of settings such as schools, clinics, and hospitals.
- We offer both a Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) and a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Psychology.
- Not sure how to pick between a B.A. or B.S? Your Psychology Advisor will advise you once you are here.
- We are pleased to announce that the BA Degree is now offered in 3-Year accelerated format.
- Approximately 25% of psychology students from Roberts go on to professional level training in graduate school immediately after graduation.
- Another 25% do so within five years after graduation.
- The majority of others work in pre-professional entry level jobs with youth, the developmentally disabled, the mentally ill, and substance abusers.
- Those who go on to advanced degrees in psychology are prepared for such professions as school psychology, counseling or clinical psychology, teaching, and research.
- Graduates with double majors in areas such as Criminal Justice, Art, History, Contemporary Ministries, Religion and Philosophy, and English have gone on to law school, forensic psychology, missions, youth ministry, seminary, and art therapy.
- Click here to see what are Alumni are doing!