Open House Information Meetings Apply Now

Financial Information

Tuition and Fees

Tuition per graduate semester hour $616.00
(for courses offered through August 2013)

One Time Student Fee of $300.00
Includes (Registration Fee, Graduation Fee, Malpractice Insurance per Semester, Parking, ID Cards, Matriculation, Student Association Fee)

Application Fee $35.00 (waived for on-line applications)

Deposit Upon Acceptance (non-refundable) $200.00

School Counseling and School Psychology Student Association Fee $35.00 (one-time fee, paid in first semester)

PSY 522 Course Fee    $130.00

Counseling Fee (6+ credits) (per sem)   $110.00

The deposit is credited toward tuition upon matriculation. The deposit is due two weeks after receipt of acceptance. Failure to submit a deposit nullifies a student's acceptance. Also, medical coverage through Roberts Wesleyan College or proof of insurance is required.

Payment Procedure
Tuition payments are due in advance of each new term, unless an approved option payment plan is selected or arrangements have been made with the Director of Student Accounts.

Payment Options
Information about available payment plans can be obtained from the Office of Student Accounts (585-594-6419).

Financial Assistance

The College is interested in helping students supplement their individual resources with financial aid. In addition to students' efforts to pay tuition from income and assets, students may apply for federal Stafford loans and New York State Tap Grants. A limited number of fellowships and work-study opportunities are available. Students must complete the confidential Financial Aid Form (FAFSA), which allows students to explain their financial situation and to verify their financial need. The FAFSA may be obtained from the Office of Financial Aid. All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.

Eligibility for Financial Aid

To receive financial aid, students may not owe a refund on any federal grant or be in default on any federal loan received for attendance at any institution. A financial aid transcript is required from each institution where the student has previously been enrolled whether or not financial assistance was received at that institution. Additional information regarding financial aid may be obtained by calling the Office of Financial Aid (585-594-6150).