If you are a working RN, this unique learning program offers a valuable alternative to the traditional method of pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- 15 months to completion, with credit for prior learning and life experience
- Exam-free curriculum
- Clinical experience is met in the workplace
- Offered online
- Classroom settings offered in Western New York
- Shared learning and peer support
- Personal attention from caring faculty and staff
- Personalized 1:1 academic advisement
585.594.6073 or RNBS@roberts.edu
The nursing programs at Roberts Wesleyan College are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Suite 530 One Dupont Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20036-1120
202.887.6791 | www.aacn.nche.edu