What do you have to look forward to?
As a graduate of the Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S. program, you will gain more than an education. Roberts' graduates are leaders who give back to their professions, their communities and their world.
Impact the future of nursing as you combine your existing professional experience and newly acquired insight into the business aspects of health care and appreciation for the latest technological advances. Evidence-based instruction will hone your knowledge of administration and management as you develop as a leader in nursing.
Graduates from the Nursing Leadership & Administration program at Roberts have gone on to advance their careers and be recognized with awards for their professional excellence.
- Diane Szpiler, MSNLA Group 2, teaches at the Center for Lifelong Learning at the University of Rochester School of Nursing.
- Pat Lanzafame, MSNLA Group 3, received the 2011 Daisy Award while working at Rochester General Hospital. Pat was also names one of the top ten RNs in Monroe County. She is a Nurse Manager at Rochester General Hospital.
- Elizabeth Tomaszczuk, MSNLA Group 4, is the Director of St. Ann's Cherry Ridge site in Webster, NY.
- Jennifer Gales, MSNLA Group 7, was recently promoted to Senior Director of nursing at Unity Health.
- Cathy Wells, MSNLA Group 9, was guest speaker of Hornell Nurses Night Out and at SUNY Brockport's Research Conference.
585.594.6686 or GRADNURSING@roberts.edu