What can I do with a degree in physics?
- Work in industry
- Teach physics
- Become a consultant
- Go to graduate school in nearly any field
Why choose physics at Roberts Wesleyan?
- Small class sizes - one on one interaction with professors Strong education Ability to customize education through the Rochester area colleges cross-enrollment program
What are some interesting courses I might take?
- Classical Mechanics - a course where you learn how objects behave in real world circumstances involving drag, friction and other forces typically neglected in an introductory course.
- Optics - a course where you learn how light propagates both physically and geometrically, how to split, bend, rotate and detect light using optical devices.
What are RWC graduates doing now?
- Working at a nuclear power plant in Denver, Colorado
- Working as an energy engineer at The United Illuminating Company
- Self-employed in data analysis and information technology