What can I do with a degree in Information Systems Management?
- Information Systems development, either from the technical or the management side
- IS positions have been in large corporations, but in today’s world even small organizations require the skills of IS professionals
- Students are prepared to step into small organizations where there is a need for both business and technical knowledge in a single individual.
Why choose Information Systems Management at Roberts Wesleyan?
- Blends a background in the technical disciplines of Computer Science and a solid background in Business
- Foundation in the Liberal Arts, including the skills needed to communicate effectively and understand the global marketplace.
- The small class sizes allow the professors to spend one-on-one time with students enabling them to learn more effectively and to pursue interests that might be outside the formal curriculum.
What are some interesting courses I might take?
- Fundamentals of programming through software engineering
- Select upper-level courses from areas such as networking, security, graphics, databases, and computer forensics.
- Leadership and project management courses
What are RWC graduates doing now?
- Technical areas and management in companies ranging from large, multi-national companies to small entrepreneurial startups to non-profits
- One thing that speaks highly for Roberts graduates is that there have been a number of graduates who have taken full-time employment at the same company at which they did their internship while at Roberts.