What can I do with a degree in engineering?
- Work in industry - in nearly any field of engineering Teach engineering Work for government agencies, such as the department of defense, NASA or the CIA
Why choose engineering at Roberts Wesleyan?
- Liberal Arts Education
- Strong Science Background
- Competitive Education
- Cross-Registration Opportunities
- Flexible Education
- Small Class Sizes
- Collegiate Sports
- Christian Education
What are some interesting courses I might take?
- Introduction to Engineering - a course where you get a feel for the various fields of engineering and choose which one is right for you.
- Statics - In this course you learn about bridges, trusses and how structures stand.
- Circuits - We all remember Ohm's Law (V=IR). Here you get to learn the quick tools to understanding the behavior of any circuit in just minutes, even complicated ones.
What are RWC graduates doing now?
- Engineering Consulting Firm doing finite element analysis for nuclear power plant components
- Working at as technician at the Rochester Imagining Detector Laboratory working on fabricating a Low-Noise Detector for NASA
- Employed by The Ovonic Fuel Cell Company working on integrating alkaline hydrogen fuel cell stacks with the necessary auxiliary components into a cost competitive system
- Energy Engineer at the United Illuminating Company