In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. (John 1:1-3, NIV)
We believe that all study, including Communication study, is an act of worship. Whether investigating theories, ads, images, poems, sermons, or conversations-gone-awry, we rely on God’s gift of language. Roberts Wesleyan offers an ideal context in which to pursue the scholarly and practical study of human Communication as an act of creativity, responsibility, and Communion.
What kind of major is Communication?
- A comprehensive major, including at least one secondary area of study
- A challenging major: We're a bit tough and proud of that!
- A FUN major: You'll get to read, write, think, and interact with fascinating classmates.
What are classes like?
- A collection of energetic, hard-working students
- A collaborative learning community in which all can excel
- A place where classmates and professors will know who you are
What else do Communication majors do?
- Participate across the entire range of co-curricular College activities
- Serve as leaders in journalism, student government, and campus organizations
- Participate in athletics, music ensembles, ministry teams, missions