The pre-health program prepares students to pursue a healthcare career with a wholistic perspective. Good healthcare requires that healthcare providers be knowledgeable about culture, literature, history, art, and music as well as science.
Students are strongly encouraged to spend additional time outside the college classroom working in one or more healthcare-related areas of interest.
Pre-professional students also have the opportunity to spend time with former graduates of Roberts, in the upstate New York Area, who can model wholistic healthcare from a Christian perspective.
Eighty-nine percent of the pre-professional students who apply to professional schools after completing their undergraduate programs at Roberts Wesleyan College are accepted.
Below are some of the schools that alumni have received graduate degrees from:
• University of Rochester
• University of St. Augustine in Florida
• Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine
• SUNY Upstate Medical School
• John Hopkin School of Medicine
• University of Buffalo School of Medicine
• University of Michigan
• University of Massachusetts
• Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
• University of Edinburg Royal School of Veterinary Studies
• Nova Southeastern University, College of Optometry
• SABA University School of Medicine
• School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tennessee
• SUNY Brockport
• Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences