TUITION AND FEES
(Effective August 1, 2012)
|Tuition (12 credit hours at $686 per semester hour)
- Books not included!
- Includes student I.D. Card, parking sticker and processing fee.
- Students accepted into the Post Graduate Certificate in Health Information Technology are not eligible for Federal Direct and Grad PLUS loans.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL FOOTNOTES
- Payment may be made by cash or check. All checks should be made payable to Roberts Wesleyan College.
- At the start of each module, a statement will be issued by the Office of Student Accounts.
- The tuition charges must be paid in full prior to the beginning of each module, or the student may be withdrawn from the class. However, if a student is participating in an employer reimbursement program, the student may be permitted to carry a balance not to exceed the cost of two modules.
- In the event an account balance is assigned to an agency for collection, the student will be responsible for all related collection costs.
NOTE: ROBERTS WESLEYAN COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE FEES ABOVE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
For assistance, please call our Enrollment Coordinator at 585.594.6210 or DAPS@roberts.edu