Here are just a few things that make the Pathway Program accessible to people like yourself:
- Accelerated coursework (5 - 8 weeks long)
- Classes meet one night per week (6–10 pm) or on Saturdays (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.).
- Some courses available online (asynchronous format)
- No tests - grades based on papers, presentations and projects.
- Strong emphasis on writing, presentation, and leadership skills
- Courses may be blocked in groups for financial aid purposes. A student taking 12 credit hours may be eligible to receive Financial Aid.