To be considered for enrollment in the Organizational Management program, prospective students must:
- Have earned a minimum of 60 transferable credits from an accredited institution. Applicants are required to submit all transcripts demonstrating at least 60 transferable credits before acceptance into the program.
Have successfully completed Freshman Composition (ENG 101 or equivalent) with a grade of C or better.
Have a minimum of two-years of meaningful and relevant professional work experience.
Be at least 25 years of age. Prospective students younger than 25 may be considered on a case by case basis. Strong consideration will be given to those who have meaningful and relevant work experience and more than the minimum requirement of college level credits. An interview with the Program Director is required for acceptance into the program.
Receive a passing evaluation of the application essay by faculty evaluator.
Final acceptance is granted by the Program Director.
- A maximum of 87 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited four-year institutions, provided grades are a C- or better.
- A maximum of 72 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited two-year institutions, provided grades are a C- or better.
- Credit may be awarded for Prior Learning Assessment [life and professional experiences] using: DSST or CLEP exams, documented life experiences, and life learning papers.
- Coursework from institutions that are not regionally accredited and credit for life experience that is not ACE approved will not transfer.
- Coursework with a grade below C- will not transfer to Roberts
General Education Requirements
- No less than 124 semester hours.
- Declared major (Organizational Management – 37 credits).
- General Education: With the exception of Writing, grades need to be C- or above.
Humanities (9 hours) from two different disciplines. Areas include communication, fine arts, history, literature, foreign language/linguistics, philosophy/theology, biblical literature and religion.
Social Sciences (9 hours) – 3 hours in General Psychology or Sociology and the remaining hours from at least two disciplines, including psychology, sociology, anthropology, political science, geography, gerontology, and economics.
Natural Science/Mathematics (6 hours) from two disciplines. Areas include biology, physics, chemistry, earth science, computer science and mathematics. A course in one of the natural sciences and in mathematics are strongly recommended but not required.
You need 60 liberal arts credits for graduation. You will earn 18 liberal arts credits in the program. The remainder of the Liberal Arts credits needed can either be transferred in or earned once in the program.
- Writing – 3 credits; Grade C or above is required. (Requirement for admission)
- Speech – 2 or 3 credits
- Choose your desired start date.
- Submit the application form. All application materials are available online.
- Obtain official transcripts from every college or university you attended. These must be mailed directly to the OM Admissions Office at Roberts Wesleyan College. Unofficial transcripts can be used for initial credit evaluation.
- Submit your resume.
- Speak with the Program Advisor to discuss program options and transfer credit evaluation. (Students must first complete steps 1-4.)
- Complete the Application Essay, written in accordance with our instructions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: We recomment that all application materials arrive at Roberts at least two weeks prior to your desired start date; however, we can expedite applications inside the two-week deadline in special situations.
QUESTIONS: Contact our Enrollment Coordinator:
585.594.6210 or OM@roberts.edu