TUITION AND FEES
(Effective August 1, 2012)
|Tuition (37 semester hours at $547 per semester hour)
| Student Fee
- Includes books and student materials.
- Includes ID Card, parking sticker, and processing fee.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL FOOTNOTES
- Payment may be made by cash or check. All checks should be made payable to Roberts Wesleyan College.
- At the start of each module, a statement will be issued by the Office of Student Accounts.
- Federal and State financial aid will be disbursed by semester.
- The tuition charges must be paid in full prior to the beginning of each module, or the student may be withdrawn from the class. A student is permitted, however, to carry a balance not to exceed the cost of two modules if participating in an employer reimbursement program.
- In the event an account balance is assigned to an agency for collection, the student will be responsible for all related collection costs.
ROBERTS WESLEYAN COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE FEES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
For assistance, please call our Enrollment Coordinator at 585.594.6210 or DAPS@roberts.edu