Welcome and thank you for considering the Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics Administration (ONLINE) program at Roberts Wesleyan College. This online program is a unique academic offering that allows you the flexibility to schedule class around your busy schedule. What makes this program unique is that it blends the technical knowledge of a Medical Informatics degree with the leadership skills of a Health Administration degree.
Graduates will be equipped to lead their organizations as they address the complex issues raised by Health Care Reform, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), privacy laws, and the electronic exchange of medical information. Key topics will include healthcare informatics, strategic planning, financial management, and organizational transformation.
This degree is ideal for:
- Information Systems Professionals who aspire to leadership roles such as Director or CIO and would like to broaden their understanding of how information systems are transforming the clinical care delivery environment.
- Nurses who are interested in playing a key role in managing and improving the process of transforming nursing data into electronic records.
- Physicians who are interested in shaping the way clinical informatics are used to improve patient care and safety or aspire to a role such as CMIO.
- Healthcare Administrators who seek to understand and play a role in how information technology is transforming both care delivery and its impact on payment reform.
Lead your healthcare organization and be on the cutting edge of Health Information Technology (IT). Enroll now in Roberts' M.S. in Healthcare Informatics Administration.
Roberts Wesleyan College's M.S. in Health Administration degree program participates as a member of the following organizations:
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS)
- Rochester Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- New York Medical Group Management Association (NYMGMA)
585.594.6990 or HEALTH_ADMINISTRATION@roberts.edu