The Master of Science in Health Administration program is a unique academic offering that is geared toward the special needs of busy working professionals like you. The program is convenient, accessible, and built around the caring and support of an intimately engaged faculty and staff. The curriculum is designed to provide students with the qualities required to be an efficient and effective leader in contemporary health care organizations:
- Practical management applications, skills, and tools
- Contemporary knowledge and theoretical foundations of health care administration
- Servant leadership in our health care systems and organizations
- Service to our community through our personal values, leadership activity, and organizational effectiveness
Graduates of the program assume advanced leadership roles within their health care organizations. Most importantly, they have a significant impact on the local community and become a force for change and improvement of health care services.
- 18 months to completion, classes meet one night per week (6-10 PM)
- Cohort based (provides support and a professional network)
- NO admissions tests required (No GRE's or GMAT's)
- NO in class tests - grades based on papers, presentation and projects
- COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP PROJECTS that combine education with experience
- Books included in tuition
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Applied learning – course work can be applied immediately to work
The College intends to offer the program at a variety of locations. Some will be at the Roberts campus and other sites in Rochester will be announced as they are scheduled.
Become a leader in health care. Take your organization, and our community, to the next level. The future of health care is in our hands and you can make a difference by starting at Roberts Wesleyan College!
Roberts Wesleyan College's M.S. in Health Administration degree program participates as a member of the following organizations:
- Rochester Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- New York Medical Group Management Association (NYMGMA)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS)
585.594.6210 or HEALTH_ADMINISTRATION@roberts.edu