Welcome to the website for the Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BHA) degree completion program at Roberts Wesleyan College! The program is a unique academic offering that is geared toward the special needs of busy working professionals like you. We provide an opportunity for busy working adults to gather up past credits, receive credit for life experience, and complete a bachelor’s degree in 15 months. Roberts’ faculty will challenge your thinking and promote the practical application of concepts to your place of employment and to your life. In addition, through our cohort model and interactive learning system, you will learn from your classmates as well as your professors.
Program for working professionals
The BHA program is designed for health care workers from across the health care industry. Clinical and non-clinical employees who hold an AA or AAS degree in health and human service related professions will find the curriculum suited to their personal and professional career needs. The curriculum takes a systems-oriented, broad approach to health administration that can be applied in any health care organization. The program will provide a rich diverse learning environment where clinical and business workers from across the health care spectrum can study, as well as learn together and from one another.
- Cohort based (provides support and a professional network)
- NO admissions tests required (No SAT’s or ACT’s)
- NO tests - grades based on papers, presentation and projects
- Books included in tuition
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Credit for prior learning and professional experience (PLA)
- Available in classroom locations and online
- Applied learning – course work can be applied immediately to work
- Potential induction into Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society (ASL)
Take the next steps
Contact your admissions representative to discover Roberts and find answers to your educational questions.
Become a leader in health care. Take your organization, and our community, to the next level. The future of health care is in our hands and you can make a difference by starting at Roberts Wesleyan College!
Roberts Wesleyan College's Health Administration degree programs participates as a member of the following organizations:
- Rochester Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- New York Medical Group Management Association (NYMGMA)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS)
585.594.6990 or HEALTH_ADMINISTRATION@roberts.edu