Burggraf, MS, SPHR
Adjunct Professor (OM)
|location: ||N/A - Chesbro|
Organizational Management (Adjunct)
- PSY 452 - Group and Organizational Dynamics
- PSY 331 - Effective Interpersonal Relations
- SOC 341 - Leading within Organizations
Other Programs (Adjunct)
- MGT 220 Human Resource Management (Undergraduate Business)
- BUS 536 - Building Competitive Advantage through Human Resource Development (Master of Science in Strategic Leadership)
- MS in Career and Human Resource Development - Rochester Institute of Technology
- BA in Public Justice - State University of Oswego
Ellen Burggraf, owner of Human Resources Plus, Inc. is an Independent Consultant with over 19 years of Human Resource Management and Training experience. Some of her clients include Wegmans Food Markets, Bausch and Lomb, MCC Workforce Development, Raymond M. Thomas, MD, PC, Landsman Mayzon Corp., ABVI-Goodwill, Fashion Institute of Technology, Garlock Sealing Technologies, among others.
Ellen received her Master’s Degree in Career and Human Resource Development from the Rochester Institute of Technology, obtained her SPHR credentials (Senior Professional of Human Resources), achieved Mager Certification in Criterion Referenced Instruction and Instructional Module Development, and meets educational eligibility requirements to score, administer and interpret psychological assessment instruments used in organization development initiatives from the American Psychological Association.
Ellen is a member of the Small Business Council (SBC), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and the National Human Resources Association (NHRA). In addition to her memberships, she serves on the Programs / Professional Development committee for NHRA, the HR Committee Board for the Center for Disability Rights, and serves on the Board of Directors for Pre-Trail Services Corp.
Connect with Ellen on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/profile/5/b24/b7a