Strategic Marketing - Cost & Scholarships
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition for 2019-20 academic year: $30,972 ($852/hr) NOTE: this is the total tuition for the entire program.
- Books included
- One-Time Student Fee: $300
- Includes processing fees, parking and other administrative fees
- Download the Financial Facts & Figures Summary
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.
2019-20 Financial Aid
Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) available at www.fafsa.ed.gov, or download the new FAFSA App (Google Play or Apple (iOS) Store) to complete it on your mobile device. The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Scholarships - Roberts Wesleyan College alumni are eligible for a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into a graduate level program.
- Federal Direct Loans – Complete your FAFSA application (Google Play or Apple (iOS) Store) to determine eligibility. Students must be admitted and registered for at least 6 semester hours in a program leading to a graduate degree. Students may not owe a refund on any federal grant or be in default on any federal loan.
- Direct Unsubsidized – Available for up to $10,250 per semester for graduate students
- Grad PLUS – Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for graduate educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS Request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 GI BIll® Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligible veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.
- Financial Aid is applied at the beginning of each term.
- Payments can be made online at www.roberts.edu/payment with QuikPay.
For questions concerning federal financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid:
585-594-6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about your bill, contact the office of Student Accounts at 585-594-6319.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.