Strategic Marketing - Admissions & Application
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- At least two years of practical, verified work experience in a marketing/advertising capacity in a for-profit or nonprofit organization
- GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.00 scale (depending on depth of professional experience)
To apply to the MSMK program at Roberts Wesleyan College, the following are required:
- Attend an information meeting to learn more about the program (optional)
- Complete an online application and submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts from your undergraduate college or university. If you have attempted or completed graduate coursework, please also send in your official transcript(s) for those classes. NOTE: Official Transcripts can be submitted electronically using the National Student Clearinghouse or eScrip. Send to "Roberts Wesleyan College AGE Admissions."
- Two letters of recommendation from (choose two of three):
- Undergraduate faculty member within major (required for recent graduates)
- Employer (current or former supervisor, internship sponsor, etc)
- Community leader (pastor, program/project manager, etc)
- Current résumé
- Submit and pass the application essay. The admissions essay is used to assess the applicant’s readiness to perform graduate-level work.
Application materials must be received at least two weeks prior to the beginning of your desired start date.
*International Applicants must submit their transcript(s) through World Education Services (wes.org). Additionally, for applicants for whom English is not their first language you must demonstrate English language proficiency. This is achieved by submitting your IELTS or TOEFL scores. Minimum scores are as follows:
- 90 TOEFL (online-based exam)
- 235 TOEFL (computer-based exam)
- 575 TOEFL (paper-based exam)
- 6.5 IELTS
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)