Strategic Leadership - Accreditation
The Department of Graduate Business offers degrees that have been approved by New York State Education Department. Roberts Wesleyan College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA).
Roberts Wesleyan College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Management and Social Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
- Master of Science in Health Administration
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Strategic Marketing
Want to know more about IACBE?
The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) was established in 1997 with the intent of serving smaller, teaching-oriented institutions, in response to the expressed needs of presidents, chief academic officers, and heads of academic business units. The vision of the IACBE is to be a leader in mission-driven and outcomes-based programmatic accreditation and to be the business accrediting body of choice for teaching-oriented institutions of higher education worldwide.