Special Education - Admissions & Application
Please note: Incomplete admissions paperwork will be retained for two years in the Graduate Education Office.
- Writing Sample - Please attach an essay of 300-500 words explaining why you are seeking admission to this program. Include how this program will help achieve your personal and/or career goals.
- Resume - Please attach a one page professional resume highlighting your professional experience.
- Transcripts - One official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. (Minimum G.P.A. 3.0.)
- Recommendations - Two professional recommendations needed; please send us the form from the application, along with recommendation letter.
- Proof of certification on the TEACH website is required.
- September (fall semester)
- June 1st deadline to apply
- My application is complete (APPLY ONLINE)
- I have enclosed a copy of my current certification
- For paper applications only, I have enclosed the $35 application fee (make checks payable to Roberts Wesleyan College)
- I have enclosed my writing sample
- I have enclosed my resume
- I have requested an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. They will be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at Roberts Wesleyan College
- I have requested two professional recommendations (letters and forms) be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at Roberts Wesleyan College
Not applying online? Email or mail application materials to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Office of Adult and Graduate Education
2301 Westside Dr.
Rochester, NY 14624
585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)